big reason to upgrade to smartphone

big reason to upgrade to smartphone

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It's great to sit down with device in hand and watch the videos about the hidden features in IOS7. A basic new feature but one I was unaware of is the availability of the camera before you type in your security code. This will come in very handy as I try to catch my first grandbaby's  many charming expressions! And the prospect of sharing pictues and facetime is the reason why I jumped on the smartphone bus. I love it!

2 comments:

  1. One aspect of technology that I am reminded of over and over again is that not everything works (smoothly) on all devices. I upgraded my iphone 4 to the new operating system but apps and features don't always function as mentioned. I try it out on my ipad and certain apps and features work better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gloria! I'm glad you discovered how to get to the camera from your lock screen. It's so useful when you need to get the camera running quickly. And I'm guess that's said grandbaby at the top of your blog? How adorable!

    My name is Kaia, and I'm your 23 Mobile Things Coach. I hope you keep going with the program, and be sure to let me know if you have any questions.

    -Kaia, 23 Mobile Things Coach

    ReplyDelete